how to turn the requirements into sketches and prototypes after collecting the user requirements?
1 information organization and task setting
1.1 information organization
according to the collected needs to determine what information is presented to the user, the information organization, to be arranged, navigation is presented to the user, so that users can quickly find the information you want or you want to quickly reach the interface.
map can see the phone’s APP product information navigation and information navigation based on Web electricity supplier website.
there are two common ways to organize information:
(1) logic classification, in accordance with the habits of daily life, the offline habits will migrate to the online model. Shopping malls such as Jingdong navigation, in accordance with our daily habits, the classification of the appliance store online copy to the online mall. Let the user in the purchase of goods, the regular choice of their own needs.
(2) card sorting method, will need to be classified information written in different cards, ask users to group card, through the user habits of thinking, organization of information classification, of course not blindly trust the user habits, the classification results on the basis of the design and the user’s own, effective organization of information.
concluded that the goal of information navigation is to allow users to clear three goals:
where do I come from?
where am I?
where can I go
1.2 task setting
in the task setting, from the user’s point of view, to understand the user to complete a task should be carried out which specific processes.
(1) to the user needs to complete the task decomposition: the main task, sub task
(2) lists out the sub task, the task priority arrangement (the three dimensions: the number of users, the use of frequency, importance)
(3) will be the main task and the secondary task to combine to generate a general page prototype
: Combat replay on product NEXT 36 krypton’s, the product of priority task decomposition, permutation and combination,
general interface prototype generation
1 task decomposition of the product:
2 prioritize tasks:
through the evaluation, the sub function priority priority: assumes priority: * * *, second, third: priority. >